The Festival provides a unique opportunity to reach a sophisticated audience in a fast growing market in and around Jersey City, NJ. With such close proximity to New York City, this is an excellent opportunity to reach a wide audience of those who support the arts. Jersey City is undergoing a true renaissance with the development of the waterfront area with beautiful high rise residential buildings, corporate headquarters for several Fortune 500 companies, and the gentrification of many of the older, quaint brownstone lined streets.
Why Sponsor The Jersey City International Television and Film Festival?
• Market Reach
Highly desirable audiences
Two Universities located in Jersey City
Proximity to New York City
Highly diverse arts & culture scene
PATH, NJTransit and Hudson/Bergen Light Rail access located across the city
• The Gateway Destination of the New York Metropolitan Area
• Sponsorship of film programs and special events
• Custom advertising opportunities
• Alignment with the independent television and film industry
• The JCITFF encompasses a diverse community